This is a list of the only bridge from the suspension bridge inventory crossing Lackawaxen River. Please note that different rivers with the same name will be grouped together. For example, selecting 'Bear Creek' shows bridges across several different Bear Creeks. Also, similarly named rivers are grouped separately. For example, 'River Dee' (UK) bridges are grouped separately from 'Dee River' (Australia) bridges. Wherever you see a "Bridgemeister ID" number you can click it to isolate the bridge on its own page. Click here to go to the list of crossings.
|1849 Lackawaxen Aqueduct|
|Lackawaxen, Pennsylvania, USA (Lackawaxen River)|
|Principals:||John A. Roebling|
|Main cables:||Wire (iron)|
|Main spans:||2 x 114.37f|
- BPL says 1848, RDH says same, but not used until 1849.
- Built as part of same project as 1848 Delaware Aqueduct (Roebling Aqueduct) - Lackawaxen, Pennsylvania and Minisink Ford, New York, USA.
- Built as part of same project as 1851 High Falls Aqueduct - High Falls, New York, USA.
- Built as part of same project as 1851 Neversink Aqueduct - Cuddebackville, New York, USA.
- Near 1848 Delaware Aqueduct (Roebling Aqueduct) - Lackawaxen, Pennsylvania and Minisink Ford, New York, USA.
Do you have any information or photos for these bridges that you would like to share? Please email email@example.com.
Mail | Facebook | Twitter